Thursday 12 August 2010

It's been a busy few days on here...

...and now I'm tired.

I don't think there'll be any more posts for a few days, despite there being tons more lined up to post, so, if you happen across these pages over the week, thank you for having a look, and so, now, you have time to look back throughout the last three months worth of posting, there's absolutely tons of goodies, profiles, gigs, videos to watch, downloads to have (legal ones that bands are spreading around too, if you're not into the 'other' kind of download that knocks about on t'internets!)

Our facebook group has started off well, so if you use FB, please add us (link is on the right hand side), come say hello, and any word spreading about this blog, as ever, is well appreciated.

I'll leave you with a few things that entertain me heartily...







(P.S. In light of the above cartoon... I know I start a lot of sentences in lower case, and speak in my accent, a wrong I shall right over the coming weeks. i.e. this blog shall be proof read and sorted out 'good 'n' propa like!' Ta ta folks).

No comments:

Post a Comment