Saturday 5 February 2011

Mucofloris - I Ingest The Elixir Of Life



So, here is Mucofloris's second EP, and what an absolute stomper it is. 18 more minutes of awesome Southern England technical, grinding, metallic, hardcore-ing awesomeness, with oddball and doomy bits thrown in for good measure.

Get this, and then go get THIS as well, their first EP, three tracks of madness!.

Soon, I shall be uploading the entire My Cross To Bare discography as well to all be available for the first time ever... Keep your eyes peeled for that. Nowadays deathcore doesn't know what it's playing at in comparison to their utter brutal riffologies!




AN ANNOUNCEMENT:-
Just this morning I've been talking to Matt the guitarist of Mucofloris, who tells me that Mucofloris have officially called it a day. Absolutely sad times. Make sure you get this and then get on their web pages and tell them how awesome they are. I'll post up news of their future projects on here.


Myspace
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment