Thursday 24 February 2011

Inspired by the mighty sky...

So, it's been a little while since I kept the good stream of posts going on here, still got a bit of a backlog (apologies to the bands waiting that I said would be going on here, you still will). Had a few weeks concentrating on other things...
Diascorium recording, Sloth Hammer live recording session, sorting my external harddrives out a bit, tagging things properly, being a bit more discerning with all the items in my music folders, as well as completing collections and finding all manner of awesome new things that will no doubt end up on here at some stage. Also I started a new project which is a classical music outlet, going by the name of 'Inspired by the mighty sky', I'll post up some pieces soon on here. It's something I've wanted to do for many years, and Guitar Pro gives me the opportunity to 'score' out some classical style ramblings.

I also had 'bad face syndrome', ie, toothache / time at the dental hospital... Teeth out, root canal, fillings.. I just wish they'd whip the lot out and give me false teeth. Surely that's the next evolutionary step.

Anyway, so, my excuses are done now. Will be a good slew of more things up on here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment