Thursday 10 June 2010

Manuscripts - s/t EP


http://www.myspace.com/manuscriptsmusic

Midlands four piece Manuscripts are next. I've been listening to this EP rather a lot since I got it t'other day. If you like your Converge, His Hero Is Gone, Ed Gein, Creation is Crucifixion, then I think you'll probably like this. Not that I think they sound particularly like any of them, but I think they fit in neatly with the lot of 'em.

Anyway... Stop reading this and download it!
Then come back and read the lyrics ;-)

Track Listing
1. One Day We Will Be Kings
2. Faith Schematics
3. Deadlocked
4. Coffin Dance
5. Crowning Glory
6. By His Own Hands





I decided to include the lyrics on here, just, well, you know, so you got something to read.

One Day We Will Be Kings
[Instrumental]

Faith Schematics
Bleed through my armour,
My weakness is seeping through,
The human delusion,
Has never been more true,
He forgave my yesterday,
I give you my regret,
For crimes I will commit,
I wish I were stronger,
I wish I was one of the chosen people.

Deadlocked
You are ugly,
All of us are,
We resemble our faces,
All of us resemble humanity,
Cursed, we carry on,
I will never look at you again,
I embrace my disfigurement.

Coffin Dance
Connected by my demise,
That flows all so easily from my mortality,
You are only equal to everyone,
To me you were infamous,
You were my blueprint,
I was put up to be hurt,By the consequences,
Of your incomparable desire,
You make me wish,
You meant more to me now.

Crowning Glory
No one will listen to a lost soul,
How to be found,They all run around me,
Like I have a sickness, I am all of you,
I will never concede,
Deadlocked,
To the end,
You are beautiful to me,
You are all just flowers,
Boil me down,
Write me off,
I am a perception.

By His Own Hands
As if it never was,
Goodnight, to the guilt,
Do my scars stop searing?
As if I'd let this go,
I have a million names,
To you, I am lust,
To her, I am disgust,
I am a stab wound.

No comments:

Post a Comment